One of the biggest draws to using our custom writing service is the allowances we provided for revision. We understand that you are paying for exceptional service and we work hard to try to deliver this to the quality that you expect. As a result, following the completion of the paper, you are provided with the opportunity to request revisions to be made to maximise the potential of the work. Therefore we have developed a brief revision policy that we hope will detail how this is treated.
Clients can request a revision of the work they have received, free-of-charge as many times as they require during the 10 days immediately following deadline you requested. This is so you can be sure that we have produced a product that you are happy with. Below are the revision terms that we ask you to read and gain a thorough understanding of so that you know your rights when it comes to revision:
- The finished revised product must reflect the initial instructions that you provided. These can not be changed after the order has been completed so you can only request the work be revised to the detail requested initially. Should you choose to add additional criteria, you will be asked to pay 60% of the original service fee.
- To request a revision, we ask the client to submit the request either by email, via the personal account supplied to them or over the phone. However, in the best interest of retaining evidence, we recommend using written avenues so we can keep track of requests.
- The period for free revisions is inclusive only to the 10 days following the deadline date. Any further revisions past this date would be provided at an additional cost.
- If your paper was delivered before the deadline, which will sometimes happen, you are not then obliged to wait for your deadline to pass before you can request revisions. From the moment you receive the work, you are advised and able to request revisions.
- Once you have been assigned a writer, you cannot request that writer to be reassigned unless there is a common cause that is agreed upon by our dedicated support team.
- Any further disputes may not be opened until revision for urgent tasks are completed (less than 48 hours) and after finishing two or more revisions with a deadline period of two days. In effect, this means that you must provide the writer with appropriate time to complete revisions.
- Upon each revision request, you are asked to provide the writer with a deadline to complete the allocated revisions. Should you fail to do so then we will automatically expect the revisions to be completed within 24 hours.
- If you have raised any form of dispute, your entitlement to free revisions is lost.
We use these guidelines to try to ensure customer satisfaction. It is incredibly important to us that you get the product that you paid for.